I smile from ear to ear when I even think about food. If you’re a true foodie then you know exactly what I’m talking about. And while I pride myself in knowing random food facts there was recently that got me thinking: did you know frozen fruit is healthier than fresh fruit?
And there’s Science backing it too: One study from the University of California, Davis, found that freezing fruit helped retain nutrients such as vitamin E and minerals such as calcium and iron.
1. The most stolen food in the world is cheese!
2. Healthy food can cost up to 10x the amount you spend on junk food.
3. Avocado has highest protein content of all fruits.
4. Honey is the only edible food that never goes bad.
5. Only 1% of Americans are vegetarians.
6. Green, yellow, and red bell peppers are NOT the same vegetable.
7. Store bought 100% “real” orange juice is 100% artificially flavoured.