I love flowers. There’s nothing I like more than seeing bright spring colors bloom in my garden, or a bunch of radiant roses on my window ledge. When you see them close up, an individual flower reveals innumerable intricacies and subtleties that attract and interest the eye. But what about when you put thousands of flowers in one place? We have found some of the best examples of this. I just can’t resist the sea of flamboyant color that these beautiful fields or valley of meadows packed with spectacular flowers provide.
1. A sea of sunflowers leaning towards the sun
2. India’s spectacular ‘Valley of Flowers’
3. Every spring, the Provence region in France turns purple
4. Poppies provide a beautiful, bright contrast against this moody sky
5. Tulip fields in the Netherlands offer famous bands of bright color
6. Carlsbad in California during spring – a happy place to be!