The year is about to come to an end. You are likely to be flooded with New Year’s resolution lists from family and friends everywhere by now. Whether we like to or not, our minds will now force us to think about some resolutions to make for the coming year. That most of us are unlikely to stick to that list for long is another story.
If you are one of those who are fed up with the sea of New Year’s resolutions everywhere, perhaps these comic strips will cheer you up. This list includes some of the best modern-day comic artists taking a dig at the tradition of obsessing over New Year’s resolutions.
1. Well, it lasted one whole day at least.
2. New year, clean slate? No? Well, okay!
3. Just one more minute before I stop procrastinating.
4. Devices can be ‘punny’, too.
5. Now, these are some resolutions to feel upbeat about!
6. It’s tough being realistic with resolutions, really.