11. Political discussions can really turn nasty. Even in the family.
12. We must find an easier way to get more exercise every year.
13. An ‘Eat What You Want’ diet would be perfect, though.
14. When we can’t even finish the New Year’s resolutions list.
15. Let’s talk about spending less time on social media. Maybe, not on social media, though…
16. It’s all about how things are said.
17. Different perspectives of New Year’s resolutions.
18. When you simply can’t get rid of your procrastination.
19. Well, that’s one way to look at it.