Originally considered one of the smartest and friendliest animals on the planet, the interesting things about dolphins are always interested, discovered and discovered by many people.
Discover interesting things about dolphins you may not know
1. Dolphins are mammals, closely related to whales, and often live in shallow seas on the continental shelf.
2. Dolphins are capable of understanding the simple language of human behavior.
3. With their inherent magical abilities, dolphins can understand and organize common objects into a group together.
They understand both sound and images, even reflecting on images just like humans.
Explaining this, scientists have affirmed that dolphins are the smartest animals in the world (while people only ranked third in intelligence).
Dolphins are the smartest animals in the world
4. Dolphins are capable of recognizing themselves in the mirror.. According to research, in addition to humans, only a few animals such as monkeys, elephants, and evil birds exist this special ability.
5. Although they do not have human-like hands, one of the interesting things about dolphins is that they can point to simple objects with other parts of the body.
Dolphins have the ability to miraculously heal and heal themselves
6. Dolphins have the ability to miraculously heal and heal themselves.
7. According to scientists’ research, dolphins are the only animals besides humans that also exhibit symptoms of obesity.
8. When a trainer teaches a dolphin the basic movements, they can pass it on to their fellow humans quickly.
Dolphins have sound-absorbing bodies that can make a sound
9 Unlike other animals, when giving birth, the dolphin tail will be first instead of the head.
10. Dolphins are endowed with a sound-wave locator that can emit sounds, if encountered an obstacle, the sounds will be reflected, then, their extraordinary brain is draw on what they recorded.
Also tell them the next move situation of the object. Therefore, dolphins can sense frequencies up to 10 times the frequency that humans can hear normally.
Dolphins have a habit of juggling their babies to the surface of the water
11. Although it is considered to be extremely friendly animals, dolphins also have creepy behaviors, typically the behavior of juggling the young off the sea.
It sounds like a very interesting joke, but in fact, it is one of the ways that adult males are killing off babies so their mothers can return to mating.