After all these years of existence, you might have figured out that the world out there is quite misinformed and well, stupid. Which is why when ‘kevbutt’ asked fellow Redditors about the stupidest thing they have ever had to explain to somebody, hilarity ensued. Check out some of our favourites.
1. Wait. That was HER!?!?!
2. Oh, ‘Murica!
3. Psst, that’s what credit cards are for, dumdum.
4. Noooo. You mean feline and feminine aren’t the same?
5. And that’s exactly why Donald Trump gets to run for President.
6. There are millions out there unemployed and she gets the job. *SMH*
7. It takes some strength to still consider him a friend.
8. Oh yeah? How do those ships float then? Tell me, tell me.
9. *Hits blunt* But bro wouldn’t the fire catch a chill there?
10. Yeah! And they change patterns depending on the mood.
11. How could the world not figure something so evident till now?
12. But they have the same mother. Duh!
13. My heart goes out to the unfortunate unborn.
14. I rest my case.
What’s the stupidest thing you have ever had to explain to somebody? Do share in the comments section. Trust me, I’d love to hear about it.