Even the most devoted homebodies must have felt the travel bug awaken in them at some point during the lockdowns of the past year. But for Jano and Oliver, two brothers from Germany, wanderlust is a constant state. The adventurous duo has been traveling the world for several years. Besides taking in all the beauty that the world has to offer, they have made it their mission to share it with others, too.
Jano and Oliver bring back a piece from each of their journeys – in the form of stunning photographs. Each image is like an aerial postcard of the most spectacular spots of the destination. Brazil, Australia, Taiwan, Luxemburg, Hong Kong, and Spain are only a few of the incredible places visited by the traveler brothers.
Scrolling through their beautiful photographs is like taking a free flight over the most unique corners of the world. Take a look.
1. Arc De Triomphe And Des Champs-Élysées In Paris, France
2. Ho Thuy Tien Abandoned Waterpark In Hue, Vietnam
3. Ronda In Andalucia, Spain
4. The Landwasser Viaduct In Filisur, Switzerland
5. Le Château Du Haut-Kœnigsbourg In Orschwiller, Alsace, France