7. They make an effort to tell you about their friend circle
They are also up for learning new things from you and it is the best way to have that unbreakable bond with least differences.
8. They often try to learn new trends from you, just spend a little more time with you.
From WhatsApp to Netflix, you name it, they are there. As they observe your new inclinations, they also try an indulge in the same, to have that common ground.
9. They want to know what is going on in your friends’ lives because they recognize their importance in your life.
They’re not trying to interfere, they’re trying to let you know they’re there for you.
10. They watch Netflix with you to be more relevant in your life.
What is more relevant to this generation than Netflix, right? On your part, make sure you let them in when they are leaving no stone unturned to be a part of your everyday life.
11. They no longer tell you what they did when they were your age
Gone are those days when they used to brag about themselves. They can see time has changed and they try their best to keep up with you.