Few countries in the world can boast as many breathtaking landscape as Norway. From spectacular fjords, to the mountains, waterfalls, glaciers and Northern Lights, this incredible country perfectly embodies the astounding beauty of nature. Here are 16 glorious photos of Norway captured by photographer Paul Edmundson.
1. Sunset by the Aurlandsfjord in winter
2. Aurora Borealis over the Aurlandsfjord
3. Dyrdal in the Naeroyfjord in early summer
4. Briksdalsbreen glacier, Europe’s largest glacier
5. Tvindefoss during the snow melt
6. Moonrise over the fjord mountains
7. Lysefjord by helicopter shows Norway’s craziest road