For both professional and amateur photographers, there is no better way to get appreciation for their photos than the “EPSON International Pano Awards.” According to the event’s organizers, the goal of panoramic images is to show the beauty of the world as a whole, and the prize for the first-place winner stands at 50,000 dollars in cash, in addition to other prizes. Many photographers from all over the world take part in the competition, documenting fascinating and special moments in nature for their enjoyment, and at the same time trying their luck at the winning prize. You are invited to look at 17 amazing pictures that have reached the final among thousands of other photos, and decide for yourself which image you think deserves first place!
1. “Intimate Tulips” by Albert Dros – Flevoland, The Netherlands
2. “Spark” by Colin Sillerud – Grand Canyon, USA
3. “Royal Ceremony” of Nathaniel Merz – Mount Daedunsan, South Korea
4. “Cave diver” by Marcio Cabral – Bonito, Brazil
5. “Swirls” by Mads Peter Iversen – Lofoten, Norway
6. “Red Salt” by Kevin Krautgartner – West Australia