Many photographers use a technique called forced perspective to create surreal optical illusions that can mess with your mind. This technique uses optical illusions to make objects appear to be of a different size or at a different distance than they actually are. When used in the right way, it can manipulate our visual perception and give photographs a whole new meaning.
Not all forced perspective photography is intentional, though. Sometimes, people end up accidentally capturing forced perspective shots with hilarious results. In these pictures, for example, you will see how curious optical illusions make normal people appear like massive giants on the loose. Take a look.
1. This little boy is just climbing an old rotten tree stump but he looks like a giant climbing mountains.
2. The puny humans next to him sure look fascinated.
3. The giant who rules over the entire island…
4. This woman looks like she’s a giant in the ocean, resting against a large mountain.
5. Wow… Looks like we found a gigantic creature hiding in the mountains!