Wedding photographers have the honor and the challenge to capture one of the most special and important moments in a couple’s life together. Like in any field, wedding photography gets more and more elaborate and artistic with time, and The International Wedding Photographer Awards celebrate it, by giving talented wedding photographers from around the world a platform.
The grand winner of 2019 is the joyous picture of Pia and Julian Whistler from Canada taken by Cat and Jeff, two destination wedding photographers and founders of The Apartment Photography. “The crazy weather patterns (sunshine, rain, and blustery winds!) didn’t stop these two from having the best time ever – they had smiles painted on their faces all weekend long!” the photographers wrote and it certainly shows. The competition has 11 categories including dance floor, engagement photo, bridal party, and more. In each category the artistry of the photography and the bliss of the subjects truly shine through, as you’re about to see.
For more information visit the International Wedding Photographer of the Year Awards website.
1. Cat and Jeff of The Apartment Photography, Canada, Grand Winner
Image Source: Cat and Jeff of The Apartment Photography
2. Xenia Shabanova, Estonia, Engagement Winner
Image Source: Xenia Shabanova
3. Marcis Baltskars, Latvia, From Above Winner
Image Source: Marcis Baltskars
4. Joseph Tobiason, the United States, Film Photography 3rd Place
Image Source: Joseph Tobiason
5. Divyam Mehrotra, India, Dancefloor 2nd Place
Image Source: Divyam Mehrotra
6. Ashley Davenport, Great Britain, Single Capture 3rd Place
Image Source: Ashley Davenport
7. Simon Bills, Australia, Dancefloor 5th Place
Image Source: Simon Bills