The 20s is the time when life throws a lot of dilemmas in your face. We get easily influenced and want to be on the fastest pace.
However, not all the decisions we take are the right ones. The 20s is the time when you shape up yourself and your life collectively. We millennials are loaded with options and this delivers us the best and the worst both.
Here are some answers that people shared and it’ll take you back to your 20s.
1. “As soon as I graduated, all I wanted to do my master against my father’s will. He refused to even pay for my first semester. I gave up all my savings and paid for myself. He is now proud that I am pursuing Ph.D.”
2. “I have never been spontaneous. But one day I just decided to crash at my friend’s place, packed her stuff and took her with me on an absolutely unplanned trip. I discovered a new me. I’ve loved my wild side after that”
3. “I dated one guy for 4 years. Made him my everything. Probably that is where I went wrong. I broke up with him because I was losing myself.”
4. “After entertaining a lot of people my entire life, one fine day I packed my stuff and went on a solo trip. It was time! Solo trip is an annual thing for me now!”
5. “I told my boss that I quit in front of the entire team. I just couldn’t survive another day at that office. I am glad I left that life draining work place.”
6. “Like any other 20 something, validation was everything to me. I used to seek it from every person possible. I didn’t see what I am turning into. When I stopped I realised validation is the last thing you want to exist.”
7. “As enthused as I was about working. I started working at a very early age. But then I started missing studies. I applied for a journalism college and got in. Going back to studies was the best decision I took.”
8. “I started dating casually at a very early age and never took it seriously. People did warn me about my attitude. But then, obviously, they were right. I stopped. I realized what they were talking about. “
9. “I quit Engineering that I opted because of family pressure. However, I soon realized I am not happy doing it and don’t wanna be an average doing what I dislike. I am into theatre now and life ahead seems promising.”