They say there are so many colours in life that we should embrace. Life is full of colours. The type of colour you like says a lot about your personality.
Black is not only the colour of power but also is of mystery, evil and has a touch of fright. If black is your colour, there is nothing more important to you than independence and authority.
I’ve hardly met anyone who hates the colour black. But, I am all about black. First of all, it is classy. Second, it is the safest colour.
Going to a party? Black.
Sitting in your pajamas? Black
Want a laptop cover? Black
Are there any other good colours in the world other than black? NO.
So here are 13 things you’ll relate to if you are also about black like me.
1. People have stopped asking you ‘what colour’ when it comes to clothes you recently purchased.
2. Your friends assume you’ll come wearing black for every party, any get-together and if they don’t you are showered with a lot of questions.
3. It is difficult for you to find that particular clothing item from your wardrobe as everything is black and you do not really get disturbed by that.
4. Your mom is always angry with you for wearing ‘kala.’ Mom, black is the new love!
5. ‘Does this come in black’ has always been your favourite line.
6. You feel you are betraying your colour if you end up picking any other way. And this is not something you’d do to your love, right?