The stock market is not a child’s playground. And if you think it is, then you need to sit back and re-think. If you’ve ever said any of the following things, let’s set you straight – you sounded plain stupid. The only rule of the stock market game is that nothing is permanent. Let us help you dispel some of the biggest stock market myths.
1. It’s a HUGE company! The CEO just bought two jets. I’m going to be rich!
2. The company is making such great smartphones! They’re the next Apple.
3. I don’t have to worry too much about my money, my broker knows everything!
4. I made 50,000 today! I’ll do this for two more days and quit my job.
5. Investing in stocks is not rocket science, anyone can do it!
6. I am young, I can afford the risk.
7. Stocks are only for rich people.
8. I’ll invest in stocks when I have the time.
9. My friend bought 5,000 shares of that company. That’s all I need to do too!
10. Wait, so when you buy stocks, you don’t really get anything in hand?
11. So there isn’t a real bull tied outside the stock market?