The 20s…it’s the phase where so many things change in our lives and it all happens so fast. There’s angst, discovery, unpredictability and a sense of self-realization. It’s the time we truly leave childhood behind and enter a whole new world of responsibility.
It’s also a time that demands quick decisions about careers, relationships, finances and a lot more.
We all face an inordinate amount of pressure in our 20s. It’s not that the later years are less stressful, but during our 20s our coping mechanisms are not as developed.
However, the hardest times also make us stronger and this particular decade proves it.
Here are 11 reasons why the 20s are the hardest of all.
1. Going from student life to work life, there are many things you have to deal with without any prior warning.
2. You’ve to prove yourself at every stage with limited or no appreciation.
3. You are constantly trying to be self-sufficient while on a microscopic budget.
4. You waste a lot of your time without realizing.
5. No one will ever tell you what to do but will blame you for getting it wrong.
6. You have new-found freedom you’ve no idea how to handle.