Friendship is the ship that we choose, build and sail in. Most memories that we have are mostly with friends that truly makes us happy. However, with the span of time, we come to realise how we must alter our paths and decisions for our own good.
We must cut off some friends for our own good. And not just the toxic ones.
Here are some lessons that I learned and it made my life easier.
1. Some of my friends were pessimists and downers who constantly made me feel worse.
2. Some friends would only call me when they needed a favor from me.
3. They created too much drama in my life, which made me unproductive.
4. Most of my friends did talk shit behind my back even if I was only good to them.
5. Not all my friends made an effort to stay in my life.
6. I don’t necessarily need a lot of friends, only a few are enough.