In recent years, it seems both television and cinema have rekindled their love story with the 1960s, and we can’t really fault them, the fashion was incredible, interior design was imaginative and cool, and the cars, oh, the cars… since the decade of Woodstock, many car manufacturers have attempted to recapture the sleekness and beauty of 60s-era cars, but none have succeeded. Here are 10 of the car models that really make us want to go back in time.
1. The 2nd generation B-body Dodge Charger
2. The Citroën DS isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but we love the design
3. The Jaguar E-Type Series 1, exactly the type of excellence you expect from a Jag
4. The gorgeous 1960 Chevy Corvette
Source: Rex Gray
5. No one would expect a pickup truck to be chic, but that’s exactly what the 1960 El Camino is
Source: JOHN LLOYD