There is a reason why cats are stereotyped as being annoying and selfish. As any cat owner will know, cats can develop some really obnoxious and strange habits at times, although, of course, they don’t mean to offend you at all. Yes, we’re talking about the midnight cat race on your bed while you’re sleeping, and the scratched furniture, not to mention all that cat hair everywhere! Needless to say, we won’t stop loving our pets just because they act out from time to time. On the contrary, we find their quirky habits quite amusing!
Here are 15 hilarious examples of cat owners sharing their daily cat-related struggles:
1. “Benny recently learned that the acoustics in the shower will amplify his voice. His concerts start at 4 AM and last until everyone in the house is up with him.”
2. No cat owner in history has ever done their taxes without their cat.
3. A cat will never miss a chance to drink from a running shower, and using a shower curtain as protection is an added advantage.
4. “My cat has kindly offered to clear out some drawers and cupboards for me today while I chill out.”
5. Two chairs, one cat.
6. “Fresh laundry is purrfect for napping.”
7. “Hot off the printer and look who was meowing at the door.”
8. “My cat wakes me up every morning. This morning I woke her up.”
9. “I could watch how he’s digging water forever.”
10. “My boyfriend is afraid to sleep on his side of the bed because Sigmund will often jump down right onto his face in the middle of the night.”
11. “We bought a new high-sided litter box because the cat loves to throw around the litter. He’s devastated.”
12. “Never give your cats little pieces of cheese from your sandwich when they’re little, no matter how cute they are… Because this is what happens later on.”
13. “I opened the door to the balcony, placed my cushion on the bench, went inside to grab my book and that’s what I saw when I went back outside.”
14. “Even though you hurt me, I still find ways to be with you.”
15. “Just wanted to debut this video of my cat hitting herself with her tail.”